Wednesday, April 2, 2008

American Idol Again

Okay, I know I promised not to continuously blog about American Idol, BUT this is the best season ever. If you have never watched Idol, the time to start is now! The show is down to an hour on Tuesday nights and I promise it will be an entertaining hour. They are down to 9 contestants and last night everyone did a really great job. This really is the best talent they have ever had. They are just starting to have the star mentors and last night they sang Dolly Parton songs and it was so fun to watch!

I do worry that the website www.votefortheworst.com is actually carrying Kristy Lee Cook along and that is too bad, because it means that someone with a viable chance of winning will have to go home in her place.

I really can't decide who I think should win it. I have been sad about who left the last few weeks and know it is going to be harder going forward. Hope you have fun watching!

1 comment:

Marly said...

I loved Michael Johns!!!!! I was crying listening to that song, it was so awesome, and I think it was his best performace, EVER!!! David Cook is getting better everyweek, and David Archuleta is just such a natural. I'm with you on Kristy Cook, who is voting for her??? She sucks. I don't agree with you on Brooke White, she drives me bonkers, I can't even stand to look at her sing. I'll have to check out that website. Hope ya'll are having a good week. Talk to you soon.