Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Decorations

So those of us at the Miller household are starting Christmas early this year. Ben's big thing is decorating the outside of the house and I will say he has outdone himself this year! The pictures don't really do it justice! I have been begging for years to get reindeer, aren't they cute!



We went to get a tree last weekend and we all helped decorate it. Since then there has been lots of undecorating and redecorating of the tree. Between the girls and the cats I'm constantly finding ornaments on the floor.

After Nora went to bed we had to redecorate the tree to evenly distribute the ornaments. She really liked hanging them all on this one branch.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Wow! Ben's "big thing" is decorating the outside of the house? Good thing you don't live in Utah anymore. That's not legal here. HA! I kid, I kid. Love the reindeer. I'm jealous, since I only have my Christmas wreaths up and they're alongside our pumpkins which are still on the front porch.

The house looks beautiful!! Great job. And I love Nora's decorating style. Whoever said less is more? They were wrong! More is more! Especially when you're talking about Christmas ornaments and they're all on one branch.