Friday, December 21, 2007

Small Towns

We live in Goose Creek which is a mere 16 miles from downtown Charleston, but it feels like another world. There are a couple of things I love about living in a small town.

1. The Goose Creek Gazette - The cutest little newspaper. It gets delivered at no cost once a week. It is full of useful information like "Crime in the Creek", military updates, quail recipes, high school sports updates, and useful articles (like the one looking for extras for the Army Wives show). I look forward to the Gazette's arrival every week.

2. We received a Christmas card from the mayor. I think this means we have a budget excess, but it was still cute.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I love the Goose Creek Gazette. I've never seen it but I'm sure I would love it.

Hope you had a merry Christmas! We miss you guys.