Monday, July 28, 2008

Bee City

So sometime back in the middle of June my tennis friend Silvia (you remember the one that had the great bbq) and her daughter Charris were helping me get out the house so Ben could sleep since he was working nights.

We went to Bee City! There were so many fun animals. And I promise you that if I had gone to this petting zoo as a child I wouldn't have had issues identifying the ring tailed lemur on Nora's wooden puzzle. They have the softest little fingers. They had tons of other animals too and they had all different types of food to feed them. It was great fun, even if I did get rammed by a goat...twice.

The ring tailed lemur

I think this one speaks for its self

Charris and the ferret

Nora and Silvia

Morgan eating her ice cream cone from the bottom up

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Where I come from, getting rammed by a goat just means you had a really good time.

Just kidding.

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you're back to blogging again. Please put in a request for your house to not ever be struck by lightning again. It makes it way too hard for me to find out what you've been up to.

Kristy said...

I just got a membership to the zoo in the town next to us and it's not nearly as good as Bee City!