Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morning Coffee

So this morning I was getting ready to go to a Kings Bay Submarine Officers Wives meeting with some other Navy wives (most of which I don't know) and it dawned on me that I haven't had a haircut since we moved to GA in October. One of the worst parts about moving is finding someone to cut your hair and I have particularly crazy hair. So bad my last two stylists laughed and said good luck when I told them I was moving.

Back to my original point is that I am going to the meeting today and I want to look presentable because I am still trying to make some new friends here. So I was trying to blow dry my hair and finally, after 33 years figured out that if I hold the brush in my right hand and the blow dryer in my left they are much easier to use together. And if you remember that your wonderful husband bought you the perfect round brush a few years ago you could dig it out from the back of the drawer. Then if you still can't get that one piece right there is this thing called a curling iron. And the other wonderful invention I rediscovered today...hairspray!

This still seems like a lot of trouble when I could just leave it wet and tuck it behind my ears.

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I bet your hair looks fabulous. Hope you had fun!

Elizabeth said...

What, no photo of the finished product?? ;)