Monday, July 6, 2009

Paradise 2009

My cousin Todd seems to be missing my blog so here are some photos from our trip to Paradise. You loyal blog readers will remember that last year we were lucky enough to be invited along to Paradise last minute by my friend Mary, but this year we planned it while our husbands were off fighting the war (yes, we feel mildly guilty about this). I was worried that last year we hyped the trip up too much and maybe it wasn't as wonderful as we remembered and going again would in some way taint the memory, but I am happy to report that it was just as fabulous this year!!!

Thank you Mary and Hannah for sharing Paradise with us again this year, we had a great time!



2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast. And the water looked beautiful. I guess I don't have to go all the way to miami to get gorgeous water.

Kristy said...

Awesome! Good for you!

P.S. I LOVE P.F. Chang's!