Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Breakfast Treat to try!!

Here is a link to a breakfast treat I think everyone should try. It is quite tasty and easy to make. It is a Puffy Oven Pancake...that Betty really knows her stuff! It is great with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar, but I like it plain too. It tastes great with some Johnsonville Maple Syrup Sausage on the side. Yes, I decided I like sausage. Sure is different than the yucky airplane sausage I remember from my childhood.

Ben turned 28 last weekend and enjoyed some golf, a nap and a yummy dinner at you guessed it...the Mellow Mushroom! He is trying to complete their 100 beer club before we move...I think he is at 15.

We have been having fun building forts, playing in the sandbox, and watching the US Open!! Go Roddick!!!! Nora reads tennis magazine on the potty and can actually recognize some of the players. Her favorite is Davystinko.





Here are some super cute pictures of the girls in their pony tails!






















I have been trying my darnedest to get them both in one picture where one isn't crying or tackling the other, but they aren't really at a cooperative age!

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Oh, I love love love the girls' pony tails! And the recipe looks super yummy. Glad you guys are having fun. Miss you sooooooooooo much.

Grandma said...

I think Morgan needs a little more hair, but Nora looks just like her Mommy did at 3. Give the girls a hug from Grandma.