Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Funniest of all!

So I totally forgot the funniest thing she did...we had company over for dinner last week and we were cleaning up after dinner...the next thing I know Nora is naked in the tiny bathroom sink taking a bath!!! It is really amazing how much trouble she can get into in 5 minutes!


Yesterday we went to see the Angel Oak Tree on John's Island. We went because my sweet cousin Lynne found a postcard from there in one of my Grandma Lacock's old photo albums. It was so cool! The tree is between 1,400 and 1,500 years old and creates 17,000 square feet of shade, which is much appreciated around here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Katie.... Is Lynn still there?

Unknown said...

Nora's dad ysed to climb into the sink to take a bath - he finally quit when he was about 14 -Mike

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

This is so cute! I can totally see Nora doing this. She's so hilarious! My mom has a picture of me doing the same thing, complete with my box of Mr. Bubbles. I can't wait to see more pictures of the girls (hint, hint). : )