Monday, August 6, 2007

Funny things a 2 year old does...

...puts monkeys in the fridge, yells at Morgan "Listen to me, LISTEN", says "Are you kidding me?" when the umpire calls a strike a ball, gets squeezed into her sisters swimsuit by her Aunt...well Miss Nora has been quite funny lately! She has also been wearing her big girl panties and has been doing very well!

Morgan is so close to walking, in fact I think she does it all the time when I'm not looking! She is also eating real food. It is so nice to be able to feed the girls the same thing, Morgan's just gets cut into more pieces.

Ben has been improving his golf game quite a bit and we are enjoying having some family time together before he starts school in September. Then he will be very busy!

I often think of things throughout the day that would be funny to post, like the big toad that lives in my garage or the lizard that "tickles me", but then I don't have time to post...

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Cute pictures! The girls are getting so grown up. I'm so glad you're blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Katie It is nice to see the girls playing in the sand box. It makes me miss them a bunch. Give them abig hug and kiss for me. I will see them in October. Please tell more about the tickling lizard. Hi! Miranda