Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

When I was growing up we always had a tradition that we (all 20+ people we shared dinner with) had to say what they were thankful for before we ate. So this year I'm doing it a little late...

I am thankful for my family and the wonderful friends I have located all over this great country of ours. This Navy thing can get hard sometimes but it has given us the opportunity to live in some interesting places and meet people we wouldn't have otherwise. And I haven't lost touch with those we leave and that is important to me.

I hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends! Here are some photos of our day.

Morgan and Uncle Don cooking dinner.

Nora and Daddy watching football.


Melvin and Sawyer playing.

Morgan and Mommy hanging out.

P.S. Thanks Aunt Carol for coming to dinner and for all the treats, including the mysterious rosemary bush on my porch :o)

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! The pictures are so cute!! We are also thankful for the Navy moving you to SLC. Although I am not so thankful it moved you away.

: )