Thursday, November 15, 2007

Morgan's First Haircut

Morgan's hair has been getting very long and she refuses to keep in a clip or ponytail. So today I took her to a salon next to a children's store I went to recently. I couldn't find the name of the salon in the phonebook so we just went there and caught someone on their way in. So it turns out the salon is also a boutique and the reason I couldn't find it in the phonebook is because they recently changed their name (at the request of all the Christian's around) from Simply Sexy to Attitudes. I didn't even notice until we were leaving that they had a few risque items for sale. Oops! But the stylist was awesome.

If anyone wasn't sure, Morgan is no longer a baby...


...and now she looks like a boy.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

This is so funny! Morgan does not look happy in the last picture. Maybe it's because her mom made her get a haircut at a sex shop. Ha!

So cute.