Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Here are my six things

Here are six things about me at the request of Miranda's tag. The only other person I know that blogs that hasn't been tagged would have to be Layne And I bet Layne has some funny stories!

1. I love to play tennis, especially when I win, even more when the loser is Ben. Not that I'm uber competitive or anything it's just that he wins at everything and this is the one thing I actually have a chance of beating him at...sometimes.

2. I love my girls. One of my favorite things is watching them play princesses together. It was also super cute today when Morgan and I picked Nora up from school and she was finishing her snack. Morgan walked over to her and Nora fed her some of her alpha bits cereal.

3. Baking is like therapy for me. It is very relaxing and extra fun when Nora helps. Problem is that I don't have Zach and Miranda around to eat all the cookies, cup cakes, and whatever else comes out of the kitchen and my waistline makes me stop baking for a while.

4. Football picks - Every Sunday Ben and I pick the winners of all the NFL games. This is something Ben and I started doing last year and he totally kicked my butt. This year I'm giving him a run for his money!

5. I love to travel. I love this for a few reasons. First, it gives me something to look forward to, for example, I'm planning a trip to St. George this Spring to play in a tennis tournament. Who knows if it will actually happen, but the thought of it keeps me going on those crazy days. Second, you get to see lots of cool things, relax, get crazy, spend time with your traveling companions, meet new people, and buy souvenirs.

6. I'm a t.v. junkie. The problem is that all the shows I watch get cancelled because they are so "lame" (well according to Ben). Ben bought me a DVR recently and I have to say this is something I should have done years ago! You can pause live t.v.!! This is especially wonderful when I'm watching a show and Nora keeps getting out of bed. I never have to miss a second! And I can play Little Einsteins whenever Nora wants!! Yippee!! So when is the American Idol premiere?

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

"Not that I'm uber competitive or anything..." Uh, what? I think that was a lie. If not a lie, at least a fib. ha ha

And I REALLY miss your baking. You are the best baker I know, and that's really saying something since I'm pretty sure I've tried most baked goods from here to Timbuktu. And that means you're really good.

I vote "yes" on your St. George tennis trip. I will come down and cheer for you from the sidelines! (Do tennis courts have sidelines?)

w_layne_h said...

not competitive? not competitive? you have obviously never played foosball with yourself!