Friday, August 8, 2008

Orders

I know everyone has been wondering...looks like we are headed to Kings Bay, GA. This was our first choice and I think we are excited, but is also starting to sink in that this will really be what Navy life is like. However, it will be nice to not have to move all the way across the country this time. We will probably make the move at the end of November. Ben will be away at submarine training from September 15th until the end of November, so feel free to make a visit to keep us company :o)

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Didn't the Navy even consider my request for you to move closer to me? The military can be so selfish sometimes.

Just kidding. Congrats! That will be a much easier move for you, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

yay! It's not Guam! :) I've never been to GA so expect a visit from meeee!