Sunday, August 31, 2008

Memory Post

I am a little behind on the blog due to an unexpected extended stay in MI (expect details in a few days). So since my friend Layne posted this on his blog I thought I would give it a try.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Marly said...

I remember when I went to your house to meet you and Morgan for the first time. I came over with Lisa and we brought you a baby gift

Kristy said...

I remember having lunch and you asked me if we were planning on having kids and I told you I was pregnant right then and there.