Friday, November 7, 2008

Trip to Jacksonville

I am behind on posting, but we had such a fun day today I wanted to share! We were in need of a computer desk for the new house and there isn't much shopping in this cute tiny little town we now call home so my Mom and I loaded the girls in the car and headed for Jacksonville. What I thought would be a few hour trip turned into and all day excursion. We started with lunch at Red Lobster then hit up some stores, took a wrong turn, found more stores, went to the beach, got soaked, had to find more stores to buy dry clothes for the girls, stopped for a late dinner at Micky D's, bought the desired computer desk and headed home. Whew!

Here are some photos from the beach.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

What a wonderful day! Surprisingly fun days are the best kind. The girls are so cute in these pictures, I can't believe how fast they're growing. Please tell them to slow down! : )