Friday, November 21, 2008

From Boxes to Beautiful

So as far as moves go this one was a piece of cake! Mostly due to my wonderful Mother and Aunt Carol keeping the girls for a couple of days while I got their rooms ready. The unpacking definitely went slower once they arrived, but Mom was still a huge help taking the girls out and working on projects with them so I could keep working. By the time she went home we had all the boxes unpacked, the pictures hung, and curtains on order. Now all we need is for Ben to come home!

So far Georgia is treating us well. Our neighborhood is quiet, the people are nice, we love feeding the black swans, and I have even played a little tennis.


2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I'm glad things are going well! The house looks fabulous.

Happy happy turkey day. Miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Looks great!! Good job getting everything finished so fast : )