Monday, March 31, 2008

"Camping"

So this weekend my sweet and funny husband had a big surprise for me. He was so excited to tell me that we were going camping. Now if you have ever traveled with children you know this isn't a very exciting thought because by the time you pack, load and unpack all the crap you need to travel, let alone camp with kids, you are exhausted. So I was quite pleased to see the tent in my backyard! What a great idea! He even pumped up the air mattress for me! So we played hot tomato, looked at shark books, and ate popcorn. We even slept...a little :o)

1 comment:

Marly said...

That was so sweet and such a great idea! Donny did that for us one, time but ours is even funnier, we put up our tent in the living room and camped out there. We were ready to get away, and it snowed, so we just camped out at home. Glad ya'll had fun.