Friday, March 28, 2008

Family Reunion 1985ish

My friend Miranda does a regular "Flashback Friday" post on her blog and I am going to steal her idea for this week only. My Aunt Betty recently emailed these photos of a family reunion to my cousin Ken (who I actually met and became friends with years later by seeing his name in the phone book) and he sent them to me. So I couldn't resist posting them on my blog, even after my sister Kristin's death threats when I mentioned my plan. The 80s really were a rough hair and fashion era.

My Dad, Aunt Betty, Cousin Steve, Aunt Nancy, Beulah, Amy
Uncle Jim, me, Grandpa Marty, Kristin

Maybe Ken or Aunt Betty could help me out with all the names on this one :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 80's hair... This is how I remember you gals.

Love,
Denise

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I love these pictures! The 80s are the best for embarrassing family members.

I vote you do a Flashback Friday every week!!

Marly said...

Awesome pictures!!!! 80's hairstyles rocked :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby,
Hey where's Julie??? Oh yeah in the Navy stationed somewhere. Love the blog and the pictures. Cant wait to see you in May. Julie