Friday, October 3, 2008

Time with my girls

So over the past few weeks the girls and I have been trying to stay busy to distract ourselves from the fact that Daddy is out of town. Here are a few photos from our recent activities.

Nora loves butterflies


Nora teaching Morgan the fine art of butterfly observation at Cypress Gardens

Seconds after this was taken Morgan poked Nora in the side
and she jumped about a foot off the ground

We went see Elmo at the Charleston Air Force Base and they handed
out these spinning light up Elmo toys...genius!

Craft time

Nora was very proud of her "girl" jelly fish (note the eye lashes)

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

The girl jellyfish is beautiful! I am so sad the girls are old enough for craft time and I'm not there to participate. I love craft time!