Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Wonderful Friend

So the one good thing about the Navy is that we get to meet wonderful people all around the country. Last time we lived in Charleston I met a wonderful girl named Jennifer. We met at Blackbaud and have managed to stay close over the years we were away.

Today she brought her friend Jason and his cute daughters Brittnay and Brooke over to help me cross some things off my "to do" list and man did we ever cross some things off! We painted the deck, cleaned out gutters, picked up branches, sprayed weeds, removed the birds nests from my chimney (Jason gets 100% credit for that one!), moved boxes down from the attic, and a bunch of other things I'm too tired to remember. And Jennifer even made yummy taco soup for lunch.

Then we got to celebrate the successful day of work with dinner at Andolini's!

Brittnay, Nora, Morgan, Brooke, Jennifer, & Jason


I am very grateful for my wonderful, sweet, caring friend! She is the kind of person that does a million things all the time and still makes time for little old me. I can't thank you both enough for all your help today!

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Sounds like you made great progress with your "to do" list. Hooray for Jennifer! (And taco soup. Seriously, that sounds delish. Let's have that on the next taco night.)