Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Slacking...again

My Mom pointed out yesterday how behind I am on posting. Sorry to my 3 loyal readers. So since I have been out of touch we have had visitors, a husband that felt like he was visiting, a deployment, a visit to Santa, a trip to Charleston, silly girls, fishing, a baby, and a trip to the zoo.

So let me start with the baby since that probably freaked a few people out. My dear friend Miranda and her wonderful husband Zach welcomed a new baby boy into the world on Tuesday. Anthony Jon weighing in at 7lbs 5oz. He is such a cutie! And she is a trooper! I have never met anyone as terrified of childbirth as Miranda and it sounds like she made it through beautifully. Check out Miranda's blog for details. Even if you don't know her, her blog is wonderful reading.

Here is a picture of the silly girls to tide you over until I can get my Christmas cards in the mail. Can you believe they were just chilling in the chair together and then both gave me a smile?

3 comments:

Matt said...

well it appears that nbalike has shoes for sale...


so a deployment eh? what is up there?

sending love from Trog and Mrs. Trog

Elizabeth said...

Well, I hope you counted me in your '3' readers! About time you posted something ;)

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for giving me a shout-out! : ) We miss you so much and are thankful you posted the pic of the girls. They are just too cute!!