Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fire Museum - Tourist Adventure #2

Today we went to the North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and Educational Center with my good friend Jennifer. I thought the old trucks were very neat to look at and beautifully restored. Nora's favorite part was climbing up the fireman's ladder and going down the slide. She really wanted to try the pole, but she just couldn't reach out to grab the pole. It was probably the terrified look on my face as she looked down at me. Overall I don't think she liked the museum because there was this fireman display case and it started talking when you walked up to it. After that she seemed pretty ready to go. Morgan wanted more than anything to go down the slide too. The first time was okay, but the second time she bonked her head. So the third time I went with her. She just wants to do everything Nora does.


After the museum we headed for Sam's and went to Chili's for dinner. Yum! The girls were great today, but it was very nice to have an extra set of hands! Jennifer got sprayed with water and nearly lost her soda and burger. Morgan has surprisingly long arms and moves very fast! It really is amazing how small a table gets when you have a toddler at one end. But they love the pasta at Chili's and ate a ton!

When we got home and Nora and I were looking at the pictures she let me know again she didn't like the museum, then asked me where the pictures were from Sam's. ha ha!

1 comment:

Marly said...

love all your new post. You guys are doing some great sightseeing, love all the new pics. Have a good week!