Thursday, January 17, 2008

Talking Politics

This is the most excited I have ever been about an election. I think part of it is that South Carolina has such an early primary that it is the first time I feel like I can really have an impact on what happens. I also think it is wonderful that Clinton and Obama can run and have a real chance of getting elected. I originally thought the Republicans would be pleased thinking it would be an easy run against them, but I think they are going to have a real fight on their hands.

My friend Jen sent me this link that has an interesting "test" you can take to see which candidate most closely matches your stance on the big issues. http://www.dennis4president.com/ The website recommends researching the candidates and I do to.

I was pleasantly surprised at who came out on the top and the bottom of my list...

No comments: