Wednesday, February 20, 2008

American Idol

Okay, so I'm a junkie for this show. Which is odd because I have the musical ability of a flea. Wait a flea might actually have more musical talent then me. When I was little, my sister Amy, told me that I couldn't carry a tune if it chased me down the street and jumped on my back. Needless to say I have never once thought about auditioning for this show. I also enjoy watching this show with Ben because if I'm not sure if they are good or not I can always tell by the look on his face. And if he catches me glancing he will give me a nod. I hope the girls get his musical ability, he really is talented.

Anyway the point of this post is to point out the new feature on my blog (look left). I will post my favorites and you can feel free to leave comments on any post letting me know if you agree or not. Let's enjoy season 7 and be happy that they are all better than Sanjaya!!!

1 comment:

Marly said...

Cool!!! I love your American Idol, comment section. I'm a fan, too!