Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Here are a few pictures of our little valentines.

Normally I wouldn't buy my daughter a balloon that says "want you" on it, but I was in a hurry at the store and didn't notice until I got home. Ben thinks it is fitting since she gets her hair cut at a sex shop.

Nora and I made some sugar cookies today. She was very good with the cookie cutter and loves eating sprinkles!

I have known for a while that Nora got the type A gene, but I thought Morgan would sneak by until I saw this. At one point she had all four bridge pieces lined up right together like that.

1 comment:

Marly said...

So they get their haircut at a sex shop? Hope you had a good Valentines Day. Love the pictures! I'm behind, I've got to download some more. Talk to you soon!