Saturday, February 9, 2008

A few good things

Here are a few miscellaneous things that I meant to post this week, but I'm not sure where the week went.

Orders - Ben received official orders to stay in Charleston for Prototype, so we will be in the South through the fall and will likely move just before Christmas.

Weather - I know I complain about living in the South all summer because it is so hot, but I sure love it now. It has been sunny and 65-70. So if you need a break from the snow where you live please come visit. The girls and I have been trying to get outside a lot to make up for the summer when we are stuck indoors.

Nora - How do you know when you are too tired? That's right, when even candy can't keep you awake.

Work - I was writing up a Mary Kay order yesterday and Miss Nora was sitting on my lap. I started typing and she started writing. I started to get annoyed that she had scribbled on my "work stuff" then I looked at what she wrote and I was so excited! Can you make out what it says? She might have my handwriting skills :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Abby,
She wrote...Are you almost done so you can lpay with me? Huh? Now? Yet? I want to get down. I have to pee.

Love, Aunt Pat