Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged: You'll Wonder How You've Gone Your Whole Life Not Knowing This

Miranda has tagged me...again. So I have something new to write about:

10 years ago: I was a boy crazy girl hanging out in bars, playing lots of tennis and softball, finishing college at night, dragging my friends on last minute trips to Vegas, and I had just bought my first home.

5 things on my to-do list today: Taxes, write some thank you notes, do some banking, paint (I have had the paint since early December and the wall is primed and ready to go, it's only one wall you would think I could just knock it out), and sell some Coke stuff on ebay.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Hire someone to paint my wall while I am on a Disney cruise with Ben and the girls. Start a car collection, well continue the car collection. Play lots of tennis. And of course give loads of cash to charity.

3 of my bad habits: Junk food, running late, and I occasionally say bad words.

5 places I have lived: Michigan - Holt, Colorado - Aurora and Denver, South Carolina - Charleston and Goose Creek, and Utah - SLC.

Jobs I have had: Hat shaper at Shepler's Western Wear, lots of customer service gigs (my favorite was American Century - Thanks Karla!), and fundraising.

Things people don't know about me: I must be an open book because I am struggling with this one. hmmmm, oh I would love to be in movies. I even recently auditioned for a commercial, but didn't get it. I put in to be an extra for the Army Wives show so hopefully the writers strike is over and they will need me some before we move.

Now, I tag Layne (because otherwise he never posts anything new), Marly (because she is new to blogging), Todd (because he needs material), and Elizabeth (because she has tons of free time now that she is staying home with her sweet baby, ha ha). Have fun!

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Yay! So far you are my only tagged friend that did this post without complaining. That means you are my favorite.

Plus, I know that you can shape my cowboy hat for me when I finally get my clydesdale.

I had no idea you are an aspiring TV star! I am friends with a celebrity--Wahoo!