Friday, February 22, 2008

Backseat Driver

So today the girls and I were driving to a play date at a jump castle place and Nora yells from the backseat "Stop Mommy!" and then later says "Go Mommy." She is telling me when to stop and go at the traffic lights. It is so cute, but I hope I get used to it soon because the first time it is a little bit startling!

We went to Celebration Town in Summerville today to play on all the jump castles. I didn't know such a thing existed, but for a mere $5.25 per child you can let them go run, jump and slide on 8-10 different jump castles. The girls loved it! And it was cold and rainy outside so it was the perfect day for it. Afterwards we went to lunch and the girls were great all day. I really love days like this!

Ready for the rain

I think this sums it all up

I was surprised Morgan could make it up the stairs on these things, but she wasn't
scared at all. When she face planted she just bounced right back up.

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Celebration Town looks like fun! The girls are adorable in their rain jackets.

I just realized: Celebration Town is to parents as the dog park is to dog owners. ; ) Just let them run free, jump on things, burn energy and hopefully not pee on anything they're not supposed to. Ha!