Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kingsland, GA

So we drove straight from the wedding in NC to Georgia to look for a new house and as luck would have it we fell in love with one. It was built in 2005 and is beautiful! It is a townhouse and is a little smaller than what we have now, but I think that will be easier to keep up with while Ben is at sea. Especially since they mow the yard!!! Yippee!!!! And there is a pool close by and tennis courts. So now I just have to close on the house, throw a birthday party, move and find a job. I think that should keep me busy until Ben comes home in November. But I'm still up for visitors if you are in the area!

The girls have been absolute troopers through all of the road trips this summer! I think all the play places have helped make this possible! Thanks Ronald and the Cows!

Morgan, Ronald & Nora

4 comments:

Marly said...

Congratulations!!! What part of Georgia are you moving to? That's where I'm from. I love your house, it's soooo beautiful. Good luck with everything!

Marly said...

Duh, I just saw your title said "Kingsland, GA" :)

Matt said...

beautiful house... but what is wrong with a 56" television? The cubbies deserve crystal clear 1080P high definition, right? I mean, at least he isn't a dodgers fan or something.

seriously digging the house though, best of luck with the move... and if you ever need anything from the carolinas, call/mail.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Love love love the new house!