Friday, September 26, 2008

Why I love Chick-fil-a

Today the girls and I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. Before I had kids I was a big fan of the Chick-fil-a original sandwich sans pickles, waffle fries, Coke with the perfect syrup balance and would eat there anytime I was close to one. Since having children I have grown to love it in a new way.

Here are all the reasons I love it:
  • The cows are funny
  • The play area is clean and they provide sanitizing wipes and other moms to strike up a conversation with when you haven't seen another adult in days
  • They have plastic place mats for babies
  • Kids love the chicken nuggets (made with chicken that looks like chicken) and fruit
  • The toys are educational and fun
  • They give away free balloons
  • They have bendy straws
  • They offer to carry your tray for you when you are juggling two kids and a diaper bag
  • One time I looked so stressed out the cashier even gave me free brownies, yummy brownies that make everything better

So I guess what I'm saying is that Chick-fil-a is my comfort food.

No comments: