Friday, May 9, 2008

Flashback Friday: Grandma Fran

Well last weekend we all piled in the car and headed for the sunshine state to attend my Grandmother's memorial service. My Uncle Jim did the service and it was very nice. It was nice to get spend some time with family, it is too bad that it seems this type of thing is what always brings us together. Maybe that is why the funeral is a celebration of a person's life. It pulls everyone back together even if only for a day. It also reminds me to be thankful that my parents are still with me and they are getting to know our children.

So here is a flashback photo of a strong, beautiful woman that I loved.

P.S. I know we were related because I have her gambling gene...and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

1 comment:

w_layne_h said...

what a beautiful picture. sorry to hear about your grandma. you know where we are if you wanna hang out or anything.