Thursday, May 22, 2008

October Road

Now I have to admit that my taste in tv shows isn't always stellar, but can they please quit cancelling all of my favorite shows. Ed, Third Watch, What about Brian, and October Road are a few that come quickly to mind. So if they cancel your show then how do you know who the father of Hannah Jane's baby is? Ugh! Now if a series comes to an end and they tie up all the loose ends and Ross and Rachel end up together, than that is fine.

I am also sad about Oprah's Big Give and the Newlyweds shows too. This happens at such a rough time with American Idol being over and all. Here is a link to see if any of your favorites got the ax too. http://tv.yahoo.com/slideshow/261/photos/1

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I feel that way about Men in Trees. New Amsterdam was pretty good too. I guess I will just have to go to bed earlier or read for once.