Monday, May 12, 2008

Painted wall

So I have been planning to paint a wall in our living room since we moved in. We moved in July 3rd, I bought the paint in early December and in March I managed to paint it...then it has taken since I wrote this post in March to take a picture of the wall for your viewing pleasure.

Anyway, my Mom was in town visiting and took the girls on a sleepover to the lake to visit my Aunt Carol. I was able to paint the wall, paint a curio, paint a light fixture and rehang it. Then Ben and I worked on changing out some outdated light fixtures around the house. It looks so much better! Now we get to enjoy it for a whole 6 months before moving again...we dream of someday having a house that we can decorate to our liking, not what we think the new buyer will like. I guess by then we will be pretty good at doing all the fixing up!

Before


After

2 comments:

w_layne_h said...

that looks AMAZINGLY better!!!! can't wait to see it in person.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I love love love love love the blue! Nice job! It looks beautiful!