Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day

Wow, I just noticed it has been almost a week since I have posted anything. We have been busy this last week and it has flown by. Ben was working nights so we have been trying to let him sleep during the day by going to the sprinklers, the park, Sam's club...you name it. Also, my friend Silvia had a BBQ on Saturday night and it reminded me of all the BBQ's people have in Denver. There was always a BBQ going, but it particularly reminded me of my friend Janet's end of season tennis BBQ's because this was all tennis people too. I am so glad I play tennis because with all of our moving around it has always opened up a wonderful group of people for me to get to know. Thank you Silvia for including us! Oh and her sweet son, Justin, let Nora play the freaky, I mean calming game on their play station and I could actually have some adult conversation.

We also were lucky enough to get to spend some time with my Aunt Carol at the lake this weekend. It was so nice!


2 comments:

w_layne_h said...

nice! i just joined a kickball league for the summer! so maybe i will meet new people, too. :)

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Such fabulous pictures! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

Can you do me a favor? Please ask the girls to stop growing up until I can see them again.

Thank you.