Sunday, May 18, 2008

Why McDonald's will never go out of business

The other day the girls took a late nap and I was trying to think of something to do to get the girls worn out so they would go to bed that night. At about 5:45 pm Nora started to stir on the couch, but wasn't ready to get up. I heard Morgan wake up and went upstairs to get her. When I brought her back downstairs I asked her "Do you want to go to McDonald's for dinner?" then Nora (from her sleeping state on the couch) jumped of the couch and yelled "I do! I do!!!". So we did. And it was great fun until Nora realized the boy toy in the happy meal was a car and all she got was a silly little purse (which she loved until then).

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Nora is so funny. I still remember Ben having to climb under the soda machine at the Burger King in Beaver, Utah to find her little toy car that rolled under there. (Or maybe it was Ben's toy car? I can't remember.)

Kristy said...

McDonald's really rocks, no matter what people say. Especially the ones that have the outdoor Playland. Cheap fun.