Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Silver Lining

Okay so if I have to find a silver lining in Ben being gone it would be that I don't have to turn on the air conditioning. It has been over 80 here the last few days and even I will admit that the house has gotten a little warm by late afternoon. While I call this cozy, Ben is usually sweating to death. And I think the girls have his temperature not mine so I did turn on the air tonight, but I set it to 78 and am seriously considering turning it off now that it has cooled down.

Oh and did I mention that Tuesday is my new favorite day of the week? I am very excited to sit down with a yummy snack and watch American Idol, then I can watch AI and the Biggest Loser tomorrow night. I know it is an exciting life I lead, but somebody has to do it!

No comments: