Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A few good things...

So today is a day I could complain and whine, but so many nice things happened today that I would prefer to share those.

  • You already know this from a previous post, but I love Chick-fil-a and have a new reason today. On Tuesday nights between 5-7 pm you receive one free kids meal with the purchase of an adult meal. In addition to all of the wonderful things in my previous post they have clowns doing face painting and balloon animals and the cow was in the house! The girls got the biggest kick out of the cow!
  • I won my singles league match today!
  • I caught the right person at my home owners office and she gave me pool keys for free (long story here, but we are being positive remember)
  • A new friend brought me flowers, a card, and most of all the support I needed to get through this day.
  • Another friend watched my girls so I could play in that tennis match.
  • Another friend called to see how my day was going and taught me loads about Navy stuff.
  • Another friend gave me a pen at the store when I (Morgan) lost mine.
  • I'm pleased that my hot water heater is big enough to fill the big tub for the girls and I still have enough hot water to take as long a shower as I want.
  • I love that my girls love their daddy and can't wait for him to be home.
  • Oh and this happened yesterday, but I love that my neighbor ran to get me Chinese food when the girls refused to go out to dinner.

3 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

What a sweet list. I love the cow at Chick Fil A!

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I am trying to be dramatic to get my point across. Did it work?)

Grandma said...

I am glad you maintained your very positive attitude. Hopefully you will be rewarded soon. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Well... you have some good friends! And you need to lean on us a little more, because thats what we're here for :o) XOXOXO And enjoy your new visitor!