Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Things I love About Ben

A while back some of my blogging friends were making lists about how happy they were to have married their best friend. So I am having a little bit of a pouty day today missing Ben so I thought this might help to remind me that he is totally worth it.

1. I love that he is such a good daddy. He really loves the girls so much and hates to leave them.

2. I love that he went to CT for two months, lived like a bachelor, and golfed regularly but he still couldn't wait to be with us.

3. I love the way he smells.

4. I think it is so cute how much he loves to play rock band, especially when he plays with the girls.

5. I love that he watches my tv shows with me.

6. I love that I can't wait for him to come home and not so he can help me with the kids, but so he can give me one of his wonderful hugs.

7. I love how competitive we are with each other. That reminds me I better get to work breaking all his wii records.

8. I love how supportive he is of me. Whether it's tennis or deciding to work or whatever.

9. I love that he always runs to the store for last minute things and takeout. And that he pumps my gas.

10. Mostly I love that he is my friend.

11. I needed one more to mention how much he makes me laugh.

Okay, your turn! I’m sure you have your own list of why you’re glad to be married to your best friend, and I’m sure he would LOVE to hear it!! If you’d like, post it here… or on your own blog… or write it out and give it to him!

1 comment:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

You should also add that he is great at being King during a ferocious game of The Great Dalmuti. Although, I'm not sure that is such a good thing.
; )

I love that Ben crawled behind the (very scary) wall of our rental house to find the source of an obnoxious leak. And he didn't even complain that he got drenched with gallons of disgusting water in the process. He is a good friend.

This is a very sweet list!