Monday, February 16, 2009

Horrible Headline

So what is a headline you don't want to see when your husband is underway?? Nuclear Submarines Collide in Atlantic. I almost puked. Then when you click on the link it has space for the entire headline and you notice it says British and French, but what the heck! The whole idea of it makes me nervous and I apologize to the other submariner wives reading this because you probably don't want to think about it either. I would like to think if this were our boat that I would have heard about this before reading it on Yahoo, but you never know. Darn reporters!

5 comments:

Misty said...

My stomach dropped through my toes when I went to check email yesterday & saw that headline. I was so angry with the news...

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I thought of you as soon as I heard about that story on the news.

Todd Johnson said...

I thought of you too, but then figured if it was Ben he would have just fixed it up and saved the day. Plus the US is to awesome to accidentally hit a huge sub!

ronee said...

OH crap...thank goodness it s not ours!!!!
xoxo
ronee

Sunshine said...

I did the same thing! My heart dropped to my toes when I read that headline. They really should specify in the headline British and French subs. I'm with you Abby when our husbands are away this is NOT what you want to read.