Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cookie Brownie Bars

So last time my mom was here she ran to the store and was sucked in by some buy one get one free deals. So I had this box of Cookie Brownie Bars in the pantry and used them for a last minute dessert to take to a friends house. Ben loved them sooo much they are now at the top of his baked goods to take underway list.

I'm not usually for mixing these things. If I want a chocolate chip cookie then I will go to my freezer and pull out some frozen Schwan's cookie dough and if I want a brownie then I will hit up the pantry and make a box. But I have been craving these things like crazy! So next time you need a chocolate fix give them a try. I still stand by my statement that Betty sure knows what she is doing.

1 comment:

The Huls Family said...

OMW these are the bomb... so good... Make some for bunko this month!