Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol

Yes, it is that time of year again. I wasn't able to watch it live last night because I was dog tired, so I watched it this afternoon with the girls and really wish I could have voted. However, being tone deaf is a problem and I am used to having Ben around to tell me when people are good. If they are really bad I can tell, but I really missed being able to peek over at him. He always knows when I look at him even if I try to be discreet and will give me a little nod if they are good. When he was at prototype working strange hours I would always cue it up for him the next day and then he would tell me.

I will say that being a day late watching it means I get to see the results in just a few short hours. I hope that Anoop, Brent, and Danny make it (yes, I know that isn't possible). If I have to pick a girl from this group it would be Alexis or Ann Marie. Poor Ricky did get the short end of the stick by people not hearing about him more over the last few weeks. Oh and for the record they made a mistake with Jamal. He was awesome!

Here is the link if you need details about the contestants http://www.americanidol.com/top_36/

2 comments:

ronee said...

I never watch it live anymore. I watch everything via tivo! it's horrible...
hope your people won!
xoxo
ronee

Kristy said...

From group 1, Alexis is the clear front runner. She has it all...looks, awesome white teeth (I always notice teeth) and she's funky. She looked so comfortable up there. Ugh..Michael Sarver stunk when he did the duet with the chic that sounded like a banshee. He should be eliminated...not sure how he made it into the top 36.