Monday, February 23, 2009

Visit from Jen

Over Valentine's weekend my friend Jen from Denver came out for a visit. We got to do some fun things with the girls. We went to downtown St. Marys for lunch and checked out the submarine museum, the tabby ruins, visited the sick sea turtles, checked out an old fort, baked some cupcakes, swung by the beach and of course fed the swans. Thanks for coming to visit Jen! It was wonderful to have company and stay up late playing :o)


Driving the submarine at the museum

On watch at the periscope

Checking on the sea turtles at Jekyl Island

At Fort Frederica in St. Simons

A chilly Fernandina Beach

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I can't wait to go to the beach in warm weather. :o)

ronee said...

I can't believe you were in my hood and didn't even ring your girl up! I see how you are!
love you abby
ronee

Todd Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Todd Johnson said...

It's been 4 days since your last post, and I'm only bugging you cause you said to ;-)