Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy, busy

I know who isn't right? Well my cousin Todd pointed out (at my request) that I haven't posted in a little while, so here is a post I think he will enjoy.

My mom came into town to keep us company and give me some time to myself and we decided to head up to Charleston to see my Aunt Carol. I got to play some fun tennis with my old team, have lunch with a great friend, and spend some time with my Aunt! Sorry to those of you we missed this trip, but we will be back soon I'm sure. Mom had a great time too, she won 70 cents at her Friday poker game!

The girls always love to go to the lake and this time was extra special for them because my aunt was fostering some baby bunnies for the SPCA. Before long they had them named (Honey Bun, Lacy, and Button) and Nora kept referring to Button as her bunny because "he was the cutest." So I had to be very clear that we did not get to keep the bunny so Nora was not disappointed. She actually handled leaving very well because we got to go see Hannah, Mary and Mark for lunch. Unfortunately, Morgan came down with pink eye on the way to Mary's so we had to take her to the urgent care, but they saw her quickly and the medicine works fast. Sorry again Mary and thanks for keeping Nora while we went to the Dr!

Playing with the bunnies

Honey Bun and Button

The Lake - Sometimes I forget how beautiful it is

Poor Morgan looks like she got punched in the face

No comments: