Monday, February 2, 2009

Patrick Dempsey

So we all love McDreamy right? Well a while back I was scanning the tv for things to watch (I think when we were in TN so the options were limited) and there was an 80's movie on and I love my 80's movies and music. So I left it on. Then it hit me the scrawny little nerd in the movie was Patrick Dempsey. I couldn't believe it and truthfully now I have a hard time finding him as sexy as I did before. I wonder if the producers of Grey's saw this movie.


3 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Oh, I love him in Can't Buy Me Love. In fact, that was one of the reasons I started watching Grey's Anatomy--Ronald Miller was all grown up and a sexy doctor!

Grandma said...

SEE AGE DOES REALLY MAKE US BETTER....I'm SO OLD I'm ON MY WAY TO ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

Kristy said...

I love that movie so much, I OWN it. He has definitely had some plastic surgery on his face though. But still the same voice, eyes and HAIR!